Ideal Protein, a Ketogenic Protocol
A Medically Developed Ketogenic Weight Loss and Weight Management Protocol
Losing weight can be a challenge, but the process of weight loss is simple. The Ideal Protein Ketogenic Weight Loss Protocol is a medically developed 4 phase protocol containing 2 key components – weight loss and a healthier lifestyle education so that you are empowered to sustain your weight loss results over your life course.
Now available in our York location at 15 York St., Toronto.
Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals
The four phases of the Ideal Protein Protocol are designed to help you set, achieve and maintain your weight loss goals…
Achieving 100% of your weight loss results through a safe ketogenic diet.
Learning the fundamentals of food and how it impacts your body.
Focusing on developing smarter eating habits and better lifestyle living!
Maintaining your Ideal Weight and the new you! The Ideal You!
What to Expect From Your Ideal Protein Experience
- One-on-one coaching with Coach Diane throughout your Ideal Protein journey
- A personalized approach to setting your weight loss goals based on your individual health profile
- Gain a fundamental knowledge of nutrition and how your body gains and loses weight
- Online tools and ongoing support to maximize your success
- Easy to prepare, affordable delicious food and “keto” recipes
- Lifestyle education, coaching and guidance to help you sustain your Ideal Weight
How much can Ideal Protein cost
Losing weight and learning how to keep it off means investing in yourself.
While on the Protocol, you will learn how to eat smarter and make healthier choices. The results can include better eating habits for you and your family while reducing the amount of money spent on unhealthy food options.
This is why for many, redirecting average food expenses to different, healthier options results in the protocol being neutral in cost. Are you worth this investment? Find out more by watching “The Value of Health”.
Are you ready to start? Click here to request a consultation.